We are thrilled that you have decided to join the John Nelson Darby Academy family.
Our enrollment criteria is threefold –
- Is the child academically ready for the coursework?
- We will make this determination based on placement testing.
- Are the parents able to participate in the child’s education by being with the child for supervision and assistance during school hours?
- We do not accept children who will not have adequate supervision during school hours.
- Do the parents recognize the doctrinal convictions of the school, and recognize that these convictions will be communicated to their child in almost every class, with a goal of persuading their child toward these convictions?
- We believe that parents are the primary teachers, and we are their partner. We do not accept children if we believe that our educational and spiritual goals will be in competition with the parent’s philosophies and belief system.
- Please read the Theological Perspectives Statement prior to completing the enrollment form.
To begin, please fill out the form below. You will be charged a $250 non-refundable matriculation fee (limit of two matriculation fees per family – if you have more than two, please contact us prior to enrollment).